21 November 2013
13 September 2013
|Welcome To Wales|
Out of Australia there has never been an organised guided group "Mary Jones Experience". This is the first time ever. I feel like a pioneer! (Maybe thats a bit of an exaggeration)
|Part of my group|
Its great that 22 of us from all around Australia will be traveling around the UK, visiting towns and cities. Immersing ourselves in the history, culture and spirituality of the region. The travellers themselves are a good bunch. Some are old friends, others meeting for the first time. All of us though, like minded and one as a group.
- We are all as one thanks to our salvation in Jesus and our strong belief in Christianity
- We are inspired by the story of Mary Jones and are here to experience 'the walk'
- We are all supporters of the Bible Society, through fundraising, volunteering and even employment!
|Thats a big stone @ Avebury|
Seriously I have the best job in the world. :)
|Mary Jones and her Bible|
For those who don’t know what all this Mary Jones stuff is about heres a brief explanation about Mary.
“Mary Jones, a 15-year-old Welsh girl walked 26 miles in the late 1700s from Llanfihangel-y-Pennant to Bala in search of a Bible. She saved up for 6 years so she could afford one. By doing so Mary helped inspire the founding of Bible Society which gave birth to a worldwide Bible movement. “
Such an inspiring true story. On the “Mary Jones Experience” we will be re-tracing Mary’s journey through the welsh country side. Many of the travellers have been training to do this walk!
There is a lot more though - over the next few posts I will tell you about the fundraising aspect of the tour and let you in on something amazing.
Enough from me for now.
Your Fearless Leader - Michael Fattal
Posted by Michael Fattal at 4:45 pm
08 September 2013
The humble PlanetBlueTours blog is making a come back!
I am excited once again to share a bit more about our guided group tours, offer some travel tips, share some great travel photos and much much more.
|Lunch at the Tel Aviv Markets|
Here's what you can expect over the coming two months
- Lots of photos and videos from my adventures across the world on the different guided group tours that PlanetBlueTours operates.
- Highlighting some of the past guided group tours that I personally have travelled on. Like our Turkey, Greece and Israel guided group tour with MECO Australia in 2012. Our Israel, Jordan and Egypt guided group tour with Pastor Mike Kwok in 2013. Expect some awesome travel photos and videos of Israel, Turkey, Greece, Jordan and Egypt!
- I will be bringing some live updates on my current guided group tour through out Wales and England - the Mary Jones Experience in partnership with the Bible Society Australia and the UK
- Finally based on some of the feed back on our ‘travel tips’ I will continue to post up more regular travel tips!
So stay tuned for some more posts!
Posted by Michael Fattal at 9:01 pm
28 May 2013
This week I was inundated by literarily 2 whole emails asking, “Michael what are your top 10 airplane tips”. So on my recent flight to Beijing, China with my brother Joshua and I - we deliberated and came up with our top ten airplane tips.
Watch or Read - get the best of both.