25 October 2012

Radelaide (Adelaide) in 60 Seconds

Radelaide (Adelaide) in 60 Seconds

Last weekend I had the great opportunity to head to Adelaide, South Australia with a group of friends for a 30th birthday.


Lets get a few things straight first though.
  1. I am from Sydney
  2. Adelaide is well known to be dead, boring, full of hicks who speak funny and boring again.
  3. I was not excited to go, I even posted this up on my FB status 

Man was I wrong.
Radelaide as it is commonly dubbed by those who love the place, really was awesome. 
Beautiful city, nice and clean, awesome gourmet food every where, great wine and most of all, great company.
Which brings me to my true point - “a holiday is only as good as those you go with.” Which ended up almost as our trip motto and something I plan to use for PlanetBlueTours in the future.
Thanks for everyone who hosted us and see you all in Radelaide for New Years Eve, so gonna rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment