30 August 2011

PlanetBlue and engineers?

The first 'official post' on the PlanetBlueTours blog is not about some exotic destination or about the latest in cruising and not even about the most awesome cup of coffee. 

No.



It's about how an engineering student from the University of Technology, Sydney contacted the office asking to do an interview with the director of PlanetBlue for a group assignment.

I am now sitting in my office waiting for a group of engineers armed with a video camera, microphone, notebooks and pens, getting ready to answer a bunch of questions about PlanetBlueTours and ERP's (Enterprise Resource Planning). 



How cool is that!

It seems they stumbled across the PlanetBlue website, liked that we do tours for 18-35's who want to do more than just party and drink. Then confirmed with the uni professor that PlanetBlue was suitable for the group assignment, got it all confirmed and now I am here waiting.

I'm very excited to help out a group of young people, I also secretly love engineering so I have a feeling I'll be asking them more questions than they will be asking me.

So welcome to the official first post of PlanetBlueTours - where you can experience history, culture and engineering.

I will post up in the next few days something travel related! Details on my most recent trip to the snow (first time to see the amazing white substance ever!)

Until then.


MF

No comments:

Post a Comment